These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of New South Homes’s website. New South Homes is located at: Unit 20 / 7 Sefton Road, Thornleigh NSW 2120 Australia
The following rules and regulations apply to all visitors or users of the New South Homes website. By accessing this website you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions in full.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment with the purpose of meeting the Client’s needs; in respect to provision of the Company’s stated services/products and in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, New South Homes and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the New South Homes website and all distributed content. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.newsouthhomes.com.au for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions. You must not:
- Republish material from www.newsouthhomes.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.newsouthhomes.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.newsouthhomes.com.au
- Redistribute content from New South Homes (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. New South Homes does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of New South Homes, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws New South Homes shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
3. New South Homes reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to New South Homes a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorise others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
1. The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
2. These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
3. We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites, online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of New South Homes; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website (or distributed material) being linked to, that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
New South Homes does not permit the use of its logo or any other artwork, linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of, or based upon, your website. No link(s) may appear on any page of your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Removal of Links from our Website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
1. Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
2. Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
3. Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
4. Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Promotions & Sales
These terms and conditions apply to all special offers, promotions, prices and discounts listed on this website, social media or on any printed New South Homes material.
- All special offers, promotions and discounts are applicable to new clients only and must be redeemed at the initial payment of the first invoice.
- All special offers, promotions and discounts are accurate at point of publishing, subject to availability and eligibility at the time of signing your final construction contract, and may be changed or withdrawn without prior notice.
- Only one promotional offer is redeemable per job number (including, but not limited to; houses, granny flats, extensions and additions, renovations, town houses, studios and other developments).
- Not available in conjunction with any other offers.
- All items listed on the promotional packages must be installed by New South Homes in or on the contracted project, are non-interchangeable, and cannot be used or installed for any existing dwellings or provided as stand-alone items.
- All items and promotions are non-transferrable for cash and/or cannot be discounted from the final contracted value.
Contact New South Homes to confirm whether the offer or promotion is still available.
Additional Terms & Conditions for the ‘Rent Rescue’ Promotion
In conjunction with the terms and conditions listed above, the following also apply:
This offer is only available to owner-occupied Knock-Down Rebuild projects, on the exchange of a Building Contract with New South Homes (without alteration to Contract Conditions). Payments will be made monthly in arrears to the customer’s nominated bank account, or as agreed to between New South Homes and the customer. This offer is only payable and deemed to commence on the date of receipt of the Slab Stage progress payment. Payment will be made for a maximum of 6 months from the initial payment, unless otherwise agreed to by New South Homes and the client.
The offer will be deemed null and void, and payment will cease in the event of:
- suspension of work, and/or
- either New South Homes or the customer terminates the Building Contract, and/or
- during any period of Dispute.
Where one or more of the above events occur, the customer agrees that all monies previously paid to them by New South Homes under the promotion are re-payable back to New South Homes.
New South Homes has the right to vary the terms and conditions of the offer at its own discretion. New South Homes reserves the right to retract the offer at any time, and for any reason, prior to the exchange of a Building Contract with a new customer, where no written promise has been made to honour the promotion. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other New South Homes offers. Not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. Available on new deposits paid from 15/05/2021 to 31/09/2021. NSW Contractor Licence: 319502C Please contact us for more information.
Credit & Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Sign up forOur Newsletter